Journal of Turkish Social Sciences Research aims to contribute to the national and international literature in the field of social sciences.
Journal of Turkish Social Sciences Research covers theoretical and applied studies in the fields of Business, Economics, Psychology, Political Science and International Relations, International Trade and Logistics and related departments and sciences.
GUIDE FOR AUTHORS
1. Article may be in either Turkish or English.
2. Only manuscripts that have not been published elsewhere or that are not currently in the evaluation process for publication can be sent to the journal. Scientific research and writing rules should be taken as basis for article writing.
3. When naming the file to be uploaded to the system, author(s) should be carefull not to use spaces and periods, and the name should not be too long. Personal information check should be made before submitting the file.
4. The names of the authors, their institutions and the information that may remind the authors should not be included in the article. Information such as produced from theses, presented in congress or symposium should not be included in the article in the first submission, but should be sent to the editor in the notes section.
5. Turkish abstract and keywords and English abstract and keywords should be added to the article. Each of the abstracts should be between 100-150 words on average. Articles should contain at most 5 keywords and at least 3 JEL classification codes (if any).
6. Articles should be written in Word, in Times New Roman characters and single-spaced. The font should be 11 pt for text, 12 pt for headings and 10 pt for footnotes. Tables and figures should fit on the page and be legible.
7. The article should be in accordance with research and publication ethics. The originality of the articles will be checked through Plagiarism detection software (iThenticate, Turnitin etc.). Ethics committee approval is required for all kinds of research conducted with qualitative or quantitative approaches that require data collection from participants by using survey, interview, focus group interview, observation, experiment and interview techniques. If "Ethics Committee Approval" is required for the research; In the “Materials and Methods” section of the article, information regarding the approval of the Ethics Committee (name of the ethics committee, number and date of the approval document) should be stated.
8. All references cited in the text should be in parentheses. Reference in parentheses should be in the following order: Surname(s) of Author(s), Publication Year.
..... is stated (Taylor, 2010).
..... is suggested ((Grundy ve Moxon, 2013).
..... (Stephens ve Malone, 2010; Schultz vd., 2011).
9. All references cited in the text should be specified in the references section, References should be written in alphabetical order by surname. APA 6 system will be taken as basis for footnotes, citations and references.
10. You can access the draft article format here.
11. The responsibility of the published articles belongs to the author(s) of articles. The opinions in the articles cannot be attributed to the Journal of Turkish Social Sciences Research.
Journal of Turkish Social Sciences Research aims at publishing original research material, which has neither been submitted elsewhere for publication, nor has been published anywhere. If the proper ethics are not followed by the authors, sanctions will be imposed on them. Following are the cases, which if true, will incur sanctions
Plagiarism: If the manuscripts are found to have been plagiarized from other articles, whether published or unpublished.
Duplicate / Multiple Submission(s): Manuscripts that are either found to have been submitted elsewhere or published elsewhere. If authors have used their own work, either previously submitted or published, as the basis for a submitted manuscript, they are required to cite the previous work. They also need to indicate how novel contributions are offered in their submitted manuscript, over and above those of the previous work.
Citation Manipulation: Manuscripts that are found to include citations, whose only purpose is to increase the number of citations to a certain author’s work, or to articles published in some particular journal. If the manuscript is a continuation of author’s earlier published or unpublished work, then relevant references should certainly be cited.
Data Fabrication and Falsification: Fabrication and/or falsified experimental results, including the manipulation of images.
Improper Author Contribution or Attribution:
· Noteworthy scientific contribution must have been made, by all listed authors, to the research in the manuscript.
· Anyone, who made a noteworthy scientific contribution, including students and laboratory technicians, should be listed.
Redundant Publications: Redundant publications involve the inappropriately dividing the outcomes of a study, into several articles.
Sanctions: If violations are found, of any of the above mentioned policies , one or more of the following sanctions will be applied.
· Immediate rejection of the infringing manuscript
· Immediate rejection of every other manuscript submitted to Journal of Turkish Social Sciences Research by any of the authors of the infringing manuscript
· Prohibition against all of the authors for any new submissions in Journal of Turkish Social Sciences Research, either individually or in combination with other authors of the infringing manuscript, as well as in combination with any other authors. This prohibition will be imposed for a minimum of 36 months
· Prohibition against all of the authors from serving on the Editorial Board of Journal of Turkish Social Sciences Research.
The above sanctions are applicable even if the violations occurred in a journal published by Journal of Turkish Social Sciences Research.
In situations where the infringement of the above policies are observed to be especially severe, the journal reserves the right to impose further penalties, over and above those mentioned above.
Makale gönderim/süreç işletimi ücretsizdir.